Let's take a look which websites has been affected (reference: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/has_googles_new_algorithm_really_cleaned_up_search.php)
Most website that get affected are actually internet gateway by themselves. They help people to find certain type of information, acting as indexing role. Google claim these web site are mostly content farm website without original content. Actually, the existing of these companies are actually competition to Google. What Google itself really is? Does Google use its own original content all the time? Absolutely not! Google crawl, organize and index other website's content and present them to the user, and name it "SEARCH". This is exactly what these content farm websites are doing. We aggregate these information and present them in a way that people can easily find out. The new algorithm filter out these web site this so that they can be the only gateway to all the content over the internet. This is kind of a new type of monopoly and unfair competition, and we should advocate our government to make law for regulation.
If you want to participate us in protesting Google's monopoly and unfair competition practice please
1) Leave your story, your website url, contact information in the comment
2) Fan the page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Googl-new-algorithm-ruin-my-business/167658036618035
3) Tell your friends, your partner, your senator, congressman about internet regulation.
4) Digg, stumbleupon, delicious (or any social bookmarking website) this page to let as many people know as possible
5) For anything you do not want to post here, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep everyone noted by posting the most recent progress here.